Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Wild Rappini Blueberry Probiotic Smoothie

  I felt like I needed some Probiotic's today for some reason so I decided to pickup a container of Mega Probiotic from inner-Eco and add it to my afternoon smoothie.  I also really wanted greens but wanted my drink to be any other color than green today...for some reason.  This drink was just what I was craving and I got the extra bonus of having a Probiotic at the same time, not to mention all the ingredients are on my highly beneficial list for my blood type!  YEA!!!

Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups Rapinni
2/3 cup frozen wild blueberries
1 frozen Banana
1 cup water
1 container of inner-Eco to go Mega Probiotic (Berry Flavor)
Chia seeds to sprinkle on top of drink

Method:
Place Banana, Rapinni, wild blueberries and water into vita-mix and blend on high, 2 minutes.  Poor 
into a clear glass and immediately poor the whole bottle of inner-Eco Probiotic into smoothie, this will fizz when it hits the smoothie (Just remember not to shake the contents of the probiotic), top with Chia seeds if you would like and drink at once.  This is very refreshing.
 
Here is the Ingredients!

The white foam on top is the addition of the probiotic

Enjoy!



































No comments:

Post a Comment

Save on select items at the Williams-Sonoma sale!

Clean up the kitchen with...Bar Keeper's Friend...click below!