1 cup Chickpea's (I used canned organic)
1 teaspoon curry (Use more if you really like the taste of curry)
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper2 tablespoons sesame oil
1/2 small purple onion, diced
1 fresh tomato, diced
1 small cucumber, diced
1 large ear of corn, boiled and cut off of cob
2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
Probiotic Yogurt Topping (a must)
1 single serving container of plain Greek Yogurt
1 1/2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon fresh dill (I used the dill flower from the garden to decorate:)
1) Warm the chickpeas on top of the stove on low. Add the sesame oil, curry, salt and pepper. Keep warm until you cut up the vegetables.
2) Place all the other ingredients in the base layer and toss to combine. Add the chickpeas and sauce to the fresh vegetables and toss to combine.
3) Meanwhile, mix the greek yogurt, honey and fresh dill in a small blender until well combined.
4) If you want you can serve this over rice ( I would make more yogurt topping if you were to do so)
5) Place Chickpea mixture on a plate and top with Yogurt topping, Enjoy!