Thursday, August 7, 2014

Tiffany's Staple Green Drink

Well, here it is the staple green drink I have just about everyday.  Give or take some of the items if I just don't have them in the refrigerator that day.  But, usually this is what is in the drink.  I do occasionally add ginger, parsley or spinach and omit the mint during the winter months but, that's only because it's not growing in the little patch I have growing in this yard.  I do prefer to have the mint thou, it makes me feel better for some reason.  So, try out what works for you and go with it!
1 handful of Fresh Mint
1 handful of Kale (I substitute spinach, parsley)
1/2 cucumber (If organic put the whole thing in, if not peel)
1 green pear (again if organic put the whole thing in)
1/2 Lemon (with the rind if organic)
1/2 cup pineapple juice
1 cup water (or to your liking)
1 scoop of Garden of Life Super Seed Fiber (can purchase in Store under Vitamin's)
Ice
1 1/2 Tbs. Barlean's Pina Colada oil (This can be Purchased as well in Tiffany's Therapy Store)

Directions:
Place all Ingredients except for ice and Barlean's Pina Colada (Don't want to waste any, it's expensive) in Vita-mix or blender (Ingredients might need to be cutup well if you don't have a Vita-mix. After you have it blended place in glass and stir in Barlean's Pina Colada oil and ice cubes.  After tasting this you won't want that morning coffee!
 

2 comments:

  1. Really a great and different recipe of making Green Drink. I usually take green drink in morning but your recipe of making it is different. I never add ginger and spinach in my green drink. But I will definitely try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Thank You, I think the most important part of this drink is the addition of the Barlean's Pina Colada Oil

      Delete

Save on select items at the Williams-Sonoma sale!

Clean up the kitchen with...Bar Keeper's Friend...click below!