Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Raw Cookie Dough... to die for!

Have you ever had a craving for something and thought, "I wish there was a healthy alternative and I could get rid of this craving at the same time?"  Well, for me that is Cookie Dough!  I used to sit and eat the dough and never even made a cookie.  I saw a recipe at one time that made cookie dough so I thought I'd try my hand at it.  I think this is great and tastes better if you put it in the refrigerator for an hour or so before eating it.  Enjoy!

8 Tablespoons Raw Almond Butter
1 cup Vanilla Almond milk
1 1/2 tsp. butter extract
1 tsp. stevia extract
Pinch of Salt
5 scoops of Vanilla Sunwarrior Protien Powder (You can purchase from Tiffany's Therapy Store )
1/4 cup brown rice flour
1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips

In a bowl mix the first five ingredients until blended well, slowly add the protein powder then the rice flour.  Mix in the chocolate chips by hand and place in the refrigerator until cool.  This keeps for a few days if covered.  A great way to get some protein in your dessert.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Save on select items at the Williams-Sonoma sale!

Clean up the kitchen with...Bar Keeper's Friend...click below!