Tuesday, August 26, 2014

My Families Garlic Salad Dressing



My niece visited us last week and after I made this simple salad dressing one night she asked for it every night for dinner.  I promised her I would blog the recipe.  So here it is...  ENJOY:)
My Family Garlic Salad Recipe

1/4 cup vegetable oil 
(I use women's oil or a mix of flax oil and olive oil)
2 cloves garlic minced
1 1/2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 1/2 tablespoons Raw Parmesan Grated
1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
1 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper

Mix all ingredients together and poor dressing over spinach or a mix of spinach and romaine lettuce, mix really well.  Sometimes, I sprinkle tomatoes and toasted pine nuts in for some prettiness (You all know how much I LOVE PRETTY FOOD:)!  This is absolutely wonderful and very healthy!  My staple dressing for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save on select items at the Williams-Sonoma sale!

Clean up the kitchen with...Bar Keeper's Friend...click below!