Thursday, January 8, 2015

Winter Wonder Green Drink for the O Blood Type

  When winter kicks into full gear I usually crave warm food and drinks.  However, lately I've just been wanting my standard green drink for some reason.  I've decided to add to it a bit and make it a highly beneficial green drink by not adding anything that;s not considered beneficial for my O blood type.  Hope you can make this one at home...it's like a mini vacation for your mouth to a warm climate!  Enjoy!
Winter Wonder Green Drink
2 cups spinach
1 cup collard greens
1 cup kale (I did baby kale)
1/2 cup Dandelion greens
1 green plum, pitted
1 tablespoon fresh peeled ginger root
2 fresh figs
1 cup organic pineapple juice
2 tablespoons Barlean's Pina Colada Fish Oil Swirl
1 teaspoon B12 liquid (your choice of liquid vitamin), this was one dropper full for me
3/4 cup water


 Mix all the ingredients in a Vita-mix, or blender of your choice and ENJOY! 


  
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! I really loved your recipe for Winter Wonder Green drink. It’s looking so delicious and healthy. Can you provide some more recipes for Green drinks that are beneficial in winter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do that for sure! I make them daily. Thank You!

      Delete

Save on select items at the Williams-Sonoma sale!

Clean up the kitchen with...Bar Keeper's Friend...click below!