Friday, January 30, 2015

Pina Colada Fruition

IT'S FRIDAY FUN DAY!  Another day... Another green drink and a fun hairdo to boot!  I went on a walk with Lilly this A.M. and this guy I passed stopped me and wouldn't stop talking about my hair.  I can't stop laughing because if he only knew how much effort I didn't put into this.  I literally worked out then thru it all up into a ponytail (all messy).  But, in all seriousness and back to the important beverage... I absolutely LOVE this Green Drink, it's so refreshing!  You can't beat a healthy Pina Colada.  Every time I purchase fresh Pineapple I end up making at least one of these smoothies. Enjoy!
Very tasty and refreshing!
Ingredients:

1 cup fresh pineapple
1 cup, a mix of spinach and red kale
1/2 cup Organic pineapple juice
1/2 cup water
1 cup chopped celery
2 tablespoons Barlean's Pina Colada
1 tablespoon spirulina powder
1/2 scoop of organic wheatgrass powder

Method:

Blend all well in a vita-mix, pour in a glass and serve.



SEE...what a mess:)


I didn't even manage to get all my hair up!  Too Funny!  I guess messy is in:)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Save on select items at the Williams-Sonoma sale!

Clean up the kitchen with...Bar Keeper's Friend...click below!