Sunday, February 1, 2015

Blooming Banana Greens

It's February 1st and everything is still brown and NOTHING is growing.  I decided I needed to see something not brown or covered with snow so I made my green drink today "look" like it was growing.  I added the banana hearts for a little fun!  This drink is packed with everything green with the exception of the bananas!   Enjoy your Sunday and the football game!


Ingredients:

1 scoop of Organic Wheatgrass (I use Amazing Greens brand)
1 cup Red Kale
1 cup spinach
1 cup dandalion greens
2 green Pears
1 banana
1 cup Organic Pear juice
1 cup ice
1 tablespoon Barlean's Pina Colada swirl (Fish Oil)

Method:

Blend all in a Vita-mix or high speed blender and serve.   Decorate it how you wish... just to have a little fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Save on select items at the Williams-Sonoma sale!

Clean up the kitchen with...Bar Keeper's Friend...click below!