Sunday, February 15, 2015

Tiffany's Six Pack

  Last night we had an amazing sunset.  I'm so glad I just happened to be out hiking with Lilly and decided to stay and watch the sun go down over Pikes Peak, I posted some pictures below I took with the phone.  Trust me when I say it was even more beautiful in person.
  Today, I worked out early,  came home to get ready for the week and made green drinks to go.  This week I decided to add "Tags of Gratitude" to my Green Drinks.  I just want to remind myself of things I'm thankful for and not take things for granted.  Sometimes it's easy to feel bad because you are going through a tough time in life.  However, remember that no matter how bad your situation may seem, there are tens of thousands of things to be grateful for.  For example, I put "Love, Health, Friends, Family, Yoga & Pilates on one side of the tags and other side I added little sayings that mean something to me.  This will be a great reminder of how lucky I am and should put a smile on my face in the morning when I open the refrigerator. 
All Ready To Go...NO RUSHING!
Ingredients:

2 organic pears
2 cups organic pear juice
3 cups organic spinach
1 organic apple
1 cup organic celery
2 cups organic purple kale
1 cup organic fennel
1/2 cup organic parsley
4 tablespoons Barlean's Omega Oil (You pick)
3 scoops Amazing Grass Brand Wheatgrass
2 tablespoons raw ginger, peeled and diced
1 cup frozen organic peaches

Method:

Blend in a Vita-mix and pour into containers.  VOILA! You are ready for 3 days...unless a boy drinks one...HA,HA!
 
Here they are in the refrigerator!  Ready to Go!
This was Amazing!

The sky kept changing by the second!

Just look at Pike's Peak!  Just WOW!

It looked like it was on fire!

Lilly Modeling of Course!

Look at her sitting getting her picture taken...What a HAM!
Have A GREAT Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save on select items at the Williams-Sonoma sale!

Clean up the kitchen with...Bar Keeper's Friend...click below!