Sunday, February 22, 2015

Pack~N~Go Lunch

The key to staying on track is being prepared.  I've made a bunch of meals for the week and have them loaded in the refrigerator and ready to go.  Good thing I have more energy than I know what to do with.  This is my favorite because it's my family's Garlic Salad recipe except for it's packed and ready to go.  The recipe can be found under Salad's (Garlic Salad).  Hope you are all set for the week. XOXO Tiffany.
The key is keeping the dressing separate, then you just pour on top and you are ready to go!
 Recipe:

Garlic Salad Dressing found on this blog!  Keep separate until ready to eat.  I put a small container of the dressing inside the jar with the salad.  Take it out and pour over top...enjoy!
See small container, then I place it inside the jar!  VOILA!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save on select items at the Williams-Sonoma sale!

Clean up the kitchen with...Bar Keeper's Friend...click below!