Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Mighty Greens With A Kiwi Berry Kabob

  My love affair with all things Kabob-ed meets a Smoothie Bowl.  I figured "Why Not"!  These little Kiwi Berries were perfectly ripe when I got home from work tonight so I thought I need to do something with these now.  Here was my dinner.  When you are at the store try to find something a little different and add it to your meal.  It makes dinner much more fun.  Enjoy!

 Ingredients:

5 Kiwi Berries
1 cup pineapple
1 cup fennel root
3 parsley roots, peeled and diced
2 tablespoons fresh wheatgrass
1 scoop of Amazing Grass Brand Wheat Grass
1/4 pineapple juice
1 pear
1/2 cup water

Method:

Blend all together in Vita-mix and serve at once.  I decorated with Chia seeds, mango leaf, Barlean's Swirl and a Kiwi Berry Kabob!

Close Up


No comments:

Post a Comment

Save on select items at the Williams-Sonoma sale!

Clean up the kitchen with...Bar Keeper's Friend...click below!