Friday, February 13, 2015

GREEN LOVE

 Love should be GREEN!!!  A smoothie bowl to give to a friend should contain 3 things. 1) It should have all the greens they love. 2) It should contain vitamins and nutrients there body needs and lastly 3) It should be decorated to make THEM feel special.  Have a great weekend and serve LOVE in the shade of GREEN!
Food Should Make You Feel Sexy!!!
 Ingredients:

 For the Green Part:

1 cup spinach
1 cup collard greens
1 cup purple kale
1 green pear, (I used another pear for the decoration)
1 dropper full of potassium
1 cupful of liquid calcium
1 tablespoon Barlean's fish oil swirl, I used Key Lime

The yellow part:

Is located under the post: Key Lime Smoothie Bowl with Pureed Mango Sauce .
I used the Pureed Mango Sauce that I froze. 

Decorate how you wish:
I used pears, pear hearts, around the Mango Sauce I put Barlean's swirl in Pina Colada and Chia seeds at the bottom.  Yummy!
Made with LOVE!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save on select items at the Williams-Sonoma sale!

Clean up the kitchen with...Bar Keeper's Friend...click below!