Friday, February 6, 2015

Perfect Passion Cherry Smoothie

  This smoothie I made for my son today was packed with more goodness. I'm determined to get him healthy and his brain working at full capacity by the time he goes for the Concussion Test next week.  I know I'll do it, with all the Omega's I'm getting into his body.  So...here's another recipe that's great for you, even if you don't have a brain injury.  Have a great weekend!
With a kiss from MOM:) Trust me he would rather have the lipstick on the glass:)
Ingredients:

1/2 banana (the other half I used for decoration)
1 1/2 cups Organic Cherries
1 cup kefir
1 scoop Wheatgrass
2/3 cup organic dark cherry juice
1 tablespoon flax oil
1 tablespoon Barlean's Orange swirl fish oil

Method:

Blend all ingredients in a vita-mix and decorate how you wish.  I cut hearts out of low glycemic Papaya (Pictured above).  Enjoy, this is super kid friendly and they don't know you packed it full of nutrition.

On today's hike and Yoga... Lilly got all cutesie on me!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save on select items at the Williams-Sonoma sale!

Clean up the kitchen with...Bar Keeper's Friend...click below!