Monday, February 9, 2015

Wheatgrass Shot without the fancy extractor!

  So... today I accomplished two things: 1)  I downed my 1st wheatgrass shot without feeling ill (at the same time finding a new use for my Orrefors shot glass I used for aquavit), and 2) I didn't have to purchase a fancy juice extractor.  This is how I made it!

Ingredients:

1 small hand full of fresh organic wheatgrass (1/8 cup)
1/2 scoop Amazing Grasses brand organic Wheatgrass
1/4 cup fresh purified water (I used Alkaline water pictured below)

Method:

Blend on high in a vita-mix blender or a high powered blender of your choice.  Drink ASAP.
 
The grass and water I used
This was a great way to get the fresh grass in as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save on select items at the Williams-Sonoma sale!

Clean up the kitchen with...Bar Keeper's Friend...click below!