Monday, January 26, 2015

Tiffany's Sauteed Sole & Vegetables

I've been enjoying this super easy dinner for my blood type, when the thought occurred to me..."Why am I not using this in a blog post?" So, I made the same thing I had for dinner last night for Lunch today (I think I'm addicted to this)!  It's SUPER Yummy and uses up all the stems of my Purple kale so I end up using the entire bunch of kale without throwing any part of it away.  When you are buying organic and you have two boys you don't want to waste anything...I guess this is the Swedish in me:)  Everything pictured here is edible...including my cute little XO. (Kisses & Hugs to all my super nice followers)!  Have a great day!
My super yummy lunch today!  I Love when my food is too pretty to eat!
 Ingredients/Method :

1 sole fillet, sauteed on the stove top in olive oil until just done, remove and set aside
Add 1/4 cup olive oil to the pan that sauteed the fish along with
1 cup fresh broccoli
2/3 cup purple onion, diced
2 cloves of garlic, sliced
1 cup of kale, use both the stems of the bunch and then the rest slice the leafy part
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground celtic sea salt& Pepper to Taste

Serve on top of the Fish and enjoy!  Seriously my favorite O Blood Type Diet Meal!  

Just think my boys complain about their food being decorated...I mean REALLY?

Lilly and one of her boys on this weekends hike!  SO CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save on select items at the Williams-Sonoma sale!

Clean up the kitchen with...Bar Keeper's Friend...click below!