Monday, January 26, 2015

Tiffany's Blueberry & Greens Smoothie

 Some mornings I get up and I feel SO creative.  This is a yummy way to get that wheatgrass into your body without compromising taste.  I added my Tiffany flare and my signature (Kiss & Hug XO)... and guess what?  It's edible!!!! SO FUN!  Have a delightful day! I want to thank you all for your nice emails and want to let you know I keep my followers names private.  We all enjoy a little privacy.
This morning my smoothie looked cute sitting in every room in the house!
Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups Organic frozen wild blueberries
1 handful Purple Kale
1/4 Organic celery root
1 scoop Organic Wheat grass powder (I use Amazing Grasses brand)
1 frozen banana
1 tablespoon flax oil
1 cup organic pineapple juice
1 cup ice or water

Place all ingredients in a vita-mix and blend on high.  This makes 2 glasses...So drink one now and save one for that 3 O'clock craving.  Enjoy!
 
Nothing like reading the paper in the Living Room and looking down at my special drink:)
I hate to even drink this...It's TOO CUTE!
And a hike with my boys!  Don't fall off the edge!  Us looking down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save on select items at the Williams-Sonoma sale!

Clean up the kitchen with...Bar Keeper's Friend...click below!