Wednesday, January 21, 2015

SNOWED IN: Cherries & Wheatgrass Smoothie

Today we woke up to SNOW!  It changed the usual routine for the three of us but it sure is pretty and reminds me of home.  A little hike and then came home to make a quick smoothie with what I had in the freezer and refrigerator.  Today's creation is using frozen organic dark cherries... my favorite!
Here you go...

Ingredients:

1 heaping cup of frozen Organic Frozen Cherries
1 scoop organic wheatgrass
3/4 cup organic cherry juice (no sweeteners added)
1 banana
1 tablespoon flax oil
1 cup kale (I used purple, that's what I had)
6-8 drops Stevia drops
I decorated the top with Maraschino Cherries and Kale

Method:

Blend all ingredients in a Vita-mix mixer on high, poor in a jar or glass of your choice and get that wheatgrass in!

Food and Drinks should make us feel Pretty...Yum-o!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save on select items at the Williams-Sonoma sale!

Clean up the kitchen with...Bar Keeper's Friend...click below!