Monday, August 11, 2014

Beautiful Beet Juice

If you live in Colorado you hear about the famous Rocky Mountain Cantaloupe's this time of year!  The very first one I bought wasn't very good but this last one is delicious!  I decided to make a smoothie and was in the kitchen wondering what to use.  I had 4 beets that needed to be used up so I thought I'd make a smoothie using them.  This beverage is super yummy because of the sweetness of the cantaloupe I think.  Try it at home and let me know how yours turned out:)
     4 small beets, cut up
1 1/2 cups diced Rocky Mountain Cantaloupe
2 carrots, diced
1 tablespoon Flax Oil (Plain)
1/4 cup water

Place all ingredients in a Vita mix and blend until smooth.  Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Save on select items at the Williams-Sonoma sale!

Clean up the kitchen with...Bar Keeper's Friend...click below!