Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Tiffany's Baked Cranberry Sauce

Every year I get the same question... "How do you make that yummy cranberry sauce you made last year!"  So, here is the recipe!  It's super easy and so delicious that I make it for Christmas too.  Enjoy!
1 lb bag fresh organic cranberries
2 cups organic sugar
12 oz. bag of frozen whole raspberries, thawed
3 tablespoons orange flavored liqueur
1/2 cup organic sugar

Method

Spread rinsed and drained cranberries in a glass 9X13 baking pan (I always use my heart shaped pan...Just because I like to be different...smile).  Sprinkle evenly with 2 cups sugar, toss to coat.  Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven until hot and bubbly and sugar is dissolved (about 40 minutes), stirring twice.  Gently stir in raspberries, liqueur and 1/2 cup sugar.  Refrigerate, covered.  I make this a couple days in advance and then I have less to do on the day of Thanksgiving.  Yummy and perfect to put on top of the Turkey sandwiches the day after Thanksgiving too.  Enjoy!

See I always put the cranberries in this cute pan to bake...It's the little things:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save on select items at the Williams-Sonoma sale!

Clean up the kitchen with...Bar Keeper's Friend...click below!