1/2 bunch lacinato kale, washed and torn into bite size pieces
1 tablespoon Tahini
3 tablespoons canola oil
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 clove garlic, minced
1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 slices of lemon, for serving
1) Arrange torn Kale on two serving plates.
2) In a seperate bowl, mix together, tahini, canola oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
3) Divide the dressing over the kale on both plates.
4) Sprinkle the sesame seeds on both salads and top with a slice of lemon on both.
5) Serve with extra salt and pepper and enjoy!
|In this photo you can see how beautiful the salad is up close. This will clean out your intestines!|