Saturday, October 11, 2014

Avocado Egg Salad Sandwiches


  While watching the Minnesota Gopher Football game today...I needed to feed boys.  I had a ton of Avocados so I decided I needed to use those in something.  I put together a quick Avocado Egg Salad sandwich that was a hit.  This was really easy and a nice variation on the usually boring egg salad.
Perfect boy football shaped sandwiches

As you can see I bought too many Avocados!


Ingredients:
2 Ripe Avocados
4 hard boiled eggs
2 Tablespoons Lemonaise
1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
Salt and Pepper to Taste
Crusty Bread of your choice, toasted
 
Picture of the process
Process:
Mash hard boiled eggs and avocados in a separate bowls.  Add dry mustard to the hard boiled eggs along with salt and pepper.  Gently, fold the mashed avocados in with the egg.  Add place on top of your favorite crusty bread!  Top with a tomato or two and VOILA...You can feed those STARVING BOYS!
Fold Avocado in with the Eggs
Time to EAT!


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save on select items at the Williams-Sonoma sale!

Clean up the kitchen with...Bar Keeper's Friend...click below!