Sunday, October 19, 2014

SENCHA ~ Green Tea Immune Support and Blood Type

I'm always looking at new ideas and products that I could use to change things up from the usual foods and beverages that are on my "highly beneficial" list for my O blood type.  To only stick with the same foods/beverages can be quite boring and I really believe that's why we tend to "fall off the wagon"!  Lately, I've been examining beverages.  On the O blood type our beverage list is very small and almost nonexistent.  My beverages include, club soda, seltzer water, ginger tea, peppermint tea, and few teas I don't like.  As far as juices go, I'm mostly suppose to have vegetable juices or black cherry, pineapple or prune juice...Wow, exciting... NOT!!!  Green tea is actually on the "Neutral", list for O's, so I thought I'd look for something other than just plain green tea.  I found these Green Tea and C packet's at the Natural Grocer here in town that promise 300% natural vitamin C and immune support.  I guess with EBOLA and the governments lack of concern I better boost my own immunities (I know BAD HUMOR)!!!  These Green Tea packets come in 3 kinds, Original, Dragonfruit and Citrus Ginger.  They consist of a whole-leaf blend of sencha & matcha powder and provide more nutrients than a typical tea bag.  These Green Tea + C packets are Vegan, Kosher, and GMO/Gluten/Sugar-Free.  I really liked all of them but preferred the Dragonfruit because of the use of acerola cherry for the vitamin C.  I also liked that I can have these packets with me and when I'm in the mood to "Spice" up my regular water I can just take a packet out of my purse and VOILA... Instinct happiness without purchasing a $5.00 beverage!
          
If you're an "O" blood type Green Tea is considered Highly beneficial,
If you're an "A" blood type Green Tea is Highly beneficial,
If you're an "B" blood type Green Tea is considered neutral and,
If you're an "AB" blood type Green Tea is considered Highly beneficial

So I think these little packets can be a benefit for just about any of the blood types and add a little immunity boost at the same time.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save on select items at the Williams-Sonoma sale!

Clean up the kitchen with...Bar Keeper's Friend...click below!