Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I hope everyone's week is going well.  I received my order from D'Adamo and I can't wait to take a couple of vitamins I haven't taken before, specifically for me and to benefit my blood type and some of the issues I have going on.   So my question to all of you is... "Why are you taking supplements designed for someone else?  Each blood type has precise nutritional needs.  I'm a Type O and my supplements should focus on supercharging the metabolism, increasing blood clotting activity, preventing inflammation and stabilizing my thyroid gland.  So...below is what is in order for me!  

  • Polyvite O - Dr.Peter D'Adamo's multivitamin formula contains Kelp which supports thyroid function, B vitamins to support the O's sluggish metabolism and licorice root for stomach support.
  • Deflect O - This is one of our most popular and foundational formulas, helps to block lectins and supports the thyroid with Bladderwrack.
  • PolyFlora O - Delivers a blend of blood type optimal flora strains designed to balance the bacteria in your digestive tract, supporting healthy digestion and balancing the immune system.
If you're looking to start eating right for your type and kick start your metabolism and feel like you are 20 again.  This is the way to do it.  Go to my link here: Eat Right 4 Your Type. 
Oh, and after eating this way for over 10 years I can help you if you are needing extra guidance, just message me here and I'll get back with you or send me an email.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save on select items at the Williams-Sonoma sale!

Clean up the kitchen with...Bar Keeper's Friend...click below!