3 cloves garlic, chopped
7 zucchini washed and sliced in ½ disks
¼ cup grated parmesan
2 tablespoons dried basil
¾ pound pasta
Salt and Pepper to taste
1) Clean the zucchini and cut into ½ inch disks.
2) Put olive oil in pot, stir in chopped onions and sauté on medium until onions are light gold.
3) Add chopped garlic, stir.
4) Add the cut zucchini and sauté until lightly golden.
5) Meanwhile, in salted boiling water add pasta of your choice, until al denta. Reserve 1 cup of pasta water.
6) Put pasta in a bowl, mix with zucchini mixture and grated parmesan. Add reserved pasta water if too dry.
7) Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Make it work
Add sautéed, sliced, boneless,
chicken breasts, if you’re
looking for protein.