Wednesday, September 15, 2010

CONTEST! Will you be the winner????

After making the pine cone arrangement it gave me another idea!  Why not make one and do a give-a-away!  So... you could win this beautiful pine cone arrangement by doing 2 things. 1) You are a follower of my blog and 2) Make 2 of my recipes and enter a comment in the comment section regarding these recipes on my blog page. Deadline is September 30th!
So another words I want to here from you!  One note:  If I have more than 1 person fill all the requirements I listed above I will put your names on a piece of paper and like old fashion drawings my son will draw a name out of a hat.  I can't wait to hear from all of you...good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save on select items at the Williams-Sonoma sale!

Clean up the kitchen with...Bar Keeper's Friend...click below!