1 paddle of wire
3 large pine cones
1-2 bows either you make or have them made
3 clusters of fall leaves
1 fake pumpkin/ or more if you wish
Anything grown in your area you can forage for: (Dried flowers, turkey feathers, different grasses, anything you like)!
- Lay out materials to get a feel of what you are going to use!
- Next take about 2 feet of wire and cut it off the paddle. Then hold 1 pine cone and wrap the wire around the top.
- Next, add the other 2 pinecones next to the first one and wrap the wire around those. Making what looks like a triangle in the center of the 3 pine cones.
- Next, add the leaves, dried flowers or feathers.
- Next, add the pumpkin and bow and you are done!
- These are beautiful hung from the any flower hanger which previously held those summer hanging baskets!