• Prep: 25 min. Bake: 55 min. + chilling
• 1-1/2 cups crushed vanilla wafers (about 45 wafers)
• 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
• 1/4 cup HERSHEY®’S Cocoa
• 1/3 cup butter, melted
• 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
• 3/4 cup sugar
• 1/3 cup sour cream
• 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 3 eggs, lightly beaten
• 1 ½ cup (6 ounces) HERSHEY’®S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, melted
• 1 ½ cup HERSHEY®’S Premier White Chips
• 1 tablespoon each semisweet chocolate and vanilla or white chips
• 1-1/2 teaspoons shortening
• 2 cups fresh raspberries
• In a large bowl, combine the wafer crumbs, confectioners' sugar, cocoa and butter. Press onto the bottom and 1-1/2 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Bake at 350° for 7-9 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack.
• In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add the sour cream, flour, vanilla and salt. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Remove 2 cups batter to a bowl; stir in white chocolate chips.
• Pour over crust. Add chocolate chips to the remaining batter; carefully spoon over white chocolate layer.
• Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. Cool for 1 hour.
• For topping, divide shortening in half and put into separate microwavable safe bowls. Add one flavor into each bowl. Microwave on high for 25 seconds; stir. Heat in 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Place the raspberries in three rows around the perimeter of the cake. Drizzle toppings over cheesecake. Chill for at least 3 hours. Remove sides of pan. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12-14 servings.