Monday, January 10, 2011

Organizational Monday...again!

Today was clean out all cabinets and highly used drawers!  This consisted of mostly kitchen stuff for me.  Not sure what cabinets/drawers would be messy for you, but GET CLEANING IT out!  You can send me photo's of your clean spaces if you would like!  This way you are all 'somewhat' held accountable for getting SOMETHING done!  Hope your Monday is...CLEAN:)

BELOW: MESSY PHOTO
For me messy cabinets needed some cleaning...YIKES!
AFTER PHOTOS
I took all batteries and glue gun stuff and put it into a box that could be labeled!
Labeled Box!
I placed all photos in photo boxes in the back of the cabinet and then placed 'most used' things in the front for easy access!
MORE CLEANED DRAWERS BELOW:
Totally cleaned out the utensil drawer...Now it's so clean!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Save on select items at the Williams-Sonoma sale!

Clean up the kitchen with...Bar Keeper's Friend...click below!